Designed for picking up the most chest-rumbling frequencies of a kick drum (or other instruments packing a low punch), the "trooper" (black and white) LoFReQ by SOLOMON MiCS is a dynamic low-frequency capture mic—or "sub-mic," as it's more commonly known—that's capable of capturing 25 Hz to 3 kHz at half the size of comparable units. It attaches to any standard 5/8" mic thread, and, with its Tolex wrapping and protective aluminum grilles, the LoFReQ is aesthetically pleasing to boot.
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Diaphragm: 6.5" / 165.10 mm
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz to 3 kHz
- Impedance: Figure-8: 150 Ohms
- Output: Connectors 1 x 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 4.1 lb / 1.86 kg
- Package Weight: 5.05 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.8 x 8.5 x 8.3"