The Stage 212 VHF Wireless System from Samson is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones, that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. It can be used to capture audio in a variety of environments such as home karaoke, live presentation, education, houses of worship, and other dual-performer applications.
The Stage 212 design offers 12 operating channels across a 173 to 198 MHz frequency range. The system's IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receiver's operating frequency—and do so quickly. A 200' operating range provides freedom for any presenter or performing duo. In addition, the VH212 transmitters each offer up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (sold separately).
Furthermore, the rugged metal SR212 receiver is designed for durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a single balanced XLR out that combines the two channels, allowing connection to a mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately. Front panel volume controls on each channel let you find the right blend between each performer.
Finally, The Stage 212 operates in the VHF frequency spectrum, which is less crowded with the advancement of digital TV.
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- 12 operating channels across 173 to 198 MHz frequency range
- Up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter included
- Rugged metal chassis
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- Dedicated volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel
- Two Q6 dynamic microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 200' operating range (line of sight)
- Type: Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- Number of Channels: 12 Operating Channels
- Frequency Range: 173 to 198 MHz
- # Of Simultaneous Systems: Up to three per frequency band
- Receiver Material of Construction: Rugged metal chassis
- IR Sync: Wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- Volume Control: Controls for each channel
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) connectors (one for each channel), 1 x XLR outputs balanced mix output (combines both receiver signals to a single output channel)
- Transmitters Capsule: 2 x Q6 dynamic capsules
- Batteries & Power: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Operating Range: 200' operating range (line of sight)