The GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker from Tourtek features a 15" woofer with a 2" voice coil, 1" compression driver, and 200W of output power. The speaker weighs only 26 pounds and can be used for sound reinforcement in presentation, education, karaoke, and house of worship applications.
It is built with XLR and 1/4" mic inputs, XLR and RCA line inputs, and XLR mix output jacks. Other features include: a digital media player with Bluetooth, an FM radio, SD audio, and USB audio capability. A remote control is also included. The 3-channel mixer has 2-band (bass and treble) EQ and independent volume controls on each channel.
Furthermore, the GA15a 2-way active PA speaker has a durable construction and is equipped with integrated carry handles and smooth rolling wheels. Finally, this speaker is a portable solution for wherever exceptional sound is needed.
- Lightweight 2-way active PA speaker, weighing only 26 lb
- 15" woofer with 2" voice coil, 1" compression driver
- 200W of power
- Digital media player with Bluetooth, FM radio, SD audio, and USB audio capability (remote control included)
- 3-channel mixer with 2-band (bass and treble) EQ
- Independent volume control for each channel
- XLR and 1/4" microphone input, XLR and RCA line input, and XLR mix output
- Integrated top/side carry handles and smooth rolling wheels
- Bluetooth: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Audio: SD audio and USB audio capability
- Mixer: 3-channel
- EQ Controls: 2-band (bass and treble)
- Volume Control: Independent for each channel
- Input Mic: XLR, 1/4" / 6.3 mm
- Line: XLR, RCA
- Output Mix: XLR
- Other Features: Integrated top/side carry handles and smooth rolling wheels
- Dimensions: Not specified by manufacturer
- Weight: 26.0 lb / 11.8 kg (approx.)