Samson's Go Mic Mobile is the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing mobile filmmakers/journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere via a compact, dual-channel receiver that mounts and connects directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods. Available in handheld microphone and lavalier microphone with beltpack transmitter configurations, Go Mic Mobile captures the sound of your stories, without wires.
Mobile Video Connectivity
Go Mic Mobile connects directly to your Apple iPhone and other iOS devices via the included Lightning cable, or into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included). Mobile filmmakers and videographers can easily mount the system's dual-channel receiver to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods using the included mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4″-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter).
Go Mic Mobile transmits uncompressed, low latency audio without video sync issues and can operate up to 100 feet within the 2.4GHz frequency band. A 10Hz-22kHz frequency response ensures the highest quality audio reproduction, and a 48kHz bitrate provides greater than CD-quality sound.
Available in two microphone transmitter configurations (Q8 dynamic handheld mic transmitter and LM8 omnidirectional lavalier mic with beltpack transmitter), Go Mic Mobile features a dual-channel receiver that can transmit and mix digital audio on two separate channels. The receiver's rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 13 hours of wireless operation, and won't drain your smartphone battery. It also features an 1/8″ eadphone/line output for monitoring or connecting to an analog input (1/8″ cable included).
Go Mic Mobile® Wireless System
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
- Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C
- Signal To Noise: 90dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78dB (A) mic at maximum gain
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: +6 dBu, =4.4 Vpp, =70 mW per side into 32Ω
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz
- USB Audio Support: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Battery Life: 7–13 hours depending on use
- Power: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC 500mA
PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter
- Input Connector: Mini XLR (P3)
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours