Audio professionals looking for a portable PA system packed with remarkable features will be impressed by the Samson Expedition XP106 Portable PA System, a single-speaker PA system for delivering impromptu performances and professional presentations for classrooms, conferences, tour groups, parties, and a variety of outdoor applications. The XP106 features Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in four-channel mixer, and includes a wired handheld dynamic microphone.
The system utilizes a 100W Class-D amplifier to power the 6" woofer and 1" high-frequency driver, which combine for a wide frequency response of 15 kHz down to 75 Hz. The XP106 supports Bluetooth streaming audio and features a variety of other input options including a combo XLR-1/4" mic/instrument input, a 1/4" line input, a 3.5mm MP3 player input, and a USB port for compatibility with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB digital wireless system (sold separately). The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of operation per charge.
Your Sound, Anywhere
The XP106 features a 6" woofer and a 1" high-frequency driver. A lightweight, 100-watt Class-D amplifier, matched to its drivers for high efficiency and low current draw, powers the XP106. The unit's rechargeable battery also increases the system's portability, allowing for up to 20 hours of continuous use wherever great sound is needed.
The XP106's 4-channel mixer features multiple input options with separate level controls, including an XLR-1/4" combo channel (for a dynamic handheld mic and other Mic/Line level devices), a 1/4" channel (guitars and other line-level devices), a 3.5mm channel (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.) and a Bluetooth channel to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. The XP106 also has a Line Out to cascade multiple systems together and expand your sound as well as a Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback.
The XP106 can be used by teachers, professors, instructors, and lecturers alike. The system's 100 watts of power is able to fill medium to large classrooms with sound, while its lightweight design, top carry handle, and 20 hours of battery life allows the XP106 to be used by tour guides and mobile lecturers.
Whether you're at a backyard party, company picnic, or just relaxing by the pool, the XP106 delivers an outdoor music listening experience. Pair the XP106 with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and DJ the party while in the midst of all the fun. Use the wireless mic to make speeches, toasts, and other announcements commemorating a festive occasion with family and friends. With a 20-hour battery life, you can keep the party going well into the night.
Getting Down to Business
From PowerPoint presentations and product demonstrations to company meetings and corporate events, the XP106 gives you full-range sound to convey your ideas in a clear, concise manner. Speakers can take advantage of the included mic, or the system's 3.5mm stereo Aux input can be used to amplify the sound of your MP3 player or computer presentation.
From Concerts to Karaoke
When it comes to live music, the XP106 can be used in small venues such as coffee houses and studio spaces. Beyond the included mic, delivering vocal performances to the XP106, the system's onboard mixer lets you bring guitars, keyboards, and other instruments into the mix. The XP106 can also be used for karaoke events. Use the Bluetooth and microphone channels simultaneously to create a night of karaoke fun you'll never forget.
- All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high-frequency driver
- Class-D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line-level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 3.5mm stereo Aux input allows for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Battery-level LED indicator
- Integrated carrying handle
- 1-3/8" speaker stand mount
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 2-Way Loudspeaker
- Number of Input Channels: 4
- Amplifier Power Rating: 100 W
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- HF Driver: 1 x 1" / 25.4 mm Tweeter
- LF Driver: 1 x 6" / 152.4 mm Woofer
- Form Factor: 1 x Handheld
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz to 15 kHz
- Audio I/O: 1 x Combo XLR-1/4" TRS Mic/Hi-Z Input, 1 x 1/4" TRS Line Input, 1 x
- 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Aux Input, 1 x 1/4" TRS Line Output
- USB: 1 x USB Type-A (Wireless Audio)
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Battery Type: Built-In Rechargeable 12 V
- Approximate Battery Life: 20 Hours
- Battery Charging Time: 8 Hours
- Internal Battery Capacity: 8 Ah
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Supply Output: 18 VDC at 1.5 A
- Transport Options: 1 x Handle (Top)
- Mounting: 1.4" / 35 mm Pole Socket
- Construction Material: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel Grille
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.4 x 9.1" / 360 x 240 x 230 mm
- Weight: 16.3 lb / 7.4 kg