The Samson Concert 88x Wireless Guitar System offers musicians straightforward operation and quality performance. It features a bodypack transmitter with a mini XLR to 1/4" guitar cable along with a tabletop true-diversity receiver with XLR and 1/4" outputs and a rackmount kit.
With 100 available frequencies, simple syncing via IR, and one-touch automatic frequency scanning, you can quickly get started and find a strong channel. Two AA batteries (available separately) will power the bodypack transmitter for up to eight hours, and there's a handy silent mute function. If you move beyond the system's 300' line-of-sight operating range, the integrated tone key and auto mute functions mitigate transmission of undesired noise.
The Concert 88x system is designed for easy setup and reliable operation. Its true-diversity design minimizes dropouts while tone key and auto mute functions prevent unwanted noise when the transmitter is off or out of range. By operating from 542 to 566 MHz in the UHF spectrum, it avoids interference from Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals.
Bodypack Transmitter with Guitar Cable
The CB88 bodypack transmitter connects to the included 1/4" instrument cable.
Two AA batteries (available separately) can power the transmitter for up to eight hours of operating time. Use the power switch to mute the mic between performances or turn it off for battery conservation.
Beneath the battery cover, you'll find a plastic screwdriver for adjusting the transmitter's input sensitivity.
CR88x Tabletop Receiver
The tabletop receiver includes a rackmount kit for easy installation in an equipment rack or road case. Its balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs enable proper hookup to mixers, audio recorders, and PA systems.
- UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
- 300' operating range (line of sight)
- One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
- Two-digit LED display on receiver
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- Wireless Technology: Analog UHF
- Number of RF Channel Frequencies: 100
- Included Transmitters: 1 x Bodypack with Cable
- Diversity: True Diversity
- RF Frequency Band D: 542 to 566 MHz
- RF Bandwidth: Up to 25 MHz
- RF Channel Scanning: Auto-Scan
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Transmitters per Band: 8
- Dynamic Range: >100 dBA
- Pilot Tone: 35 kHz
- SNR: >90 dBA
- THD: <1 %
- Receiver Type: Tabletop
- Mounting Options: Rackmount, Tabletop (with Included Hardware)
- Rackmount Size: 1 RU (1/2 Rack)
- Antenna: 2 x 1/4 Wave External, Fixed (Front-Mount)
- Number of Audio Channels: 1
- Audio I/O: 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Output, 1 x 1/4" TS Female Unbalanced Output
- Audio Output Level XLR Output: +9 dBu 1/4" Output: +14 dBu
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz (Dependent on Mic)
- Impedance XLR Output: 240 Ohms 1/4" Output: 810 Ohms
- Approximate RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter
- Display & Indicators: 1 x LCD (Channel), 1 x LED (Data Transmission), 1 x LED (Clip), 1 x LED (Sync)
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
- Transmitter Type: Bodypack with Cable
- RF Output Power: 10 mW (EIRP)
- Audio I/O: 1 x TA3/Mini XLR 3-Pin Male Input
- Included Cable Connector: 1/4" TS
- Pad: None
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range: 38 dB
- Signal Processing: None
- Sync Method: IR
- Antenna: 1 x Flexible Whip, Fixed
- Power Requirements: Battery
- Battery Type: 2 x AA (Not Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 8 Hours
- USB/Lightning Connectivity: None
- Display & Indicators: 1 x LED (Battery Status, Mute, Power)
- Housing: Plastic