Improve the quality of your podcasts, content creation, and voice-over work with the Samson C01U Pro Podcasting Pack, a bundle that combines a USB mic with several essential accessories, including a mic stand and headphones for critical listening. The mic, styled in a silver finish, plugs directly into your computer over USB, forsaking the need for an audio interface. The headphones provide a detailed sound and comfort for long sessions. The included mic stand is solid, sturdy, and durable.
Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone (Silver)
Suitable for podcasting, VO recording, and even VoIP conferencing, the Samson C01U Pro is a microphone that plugs directly into your computer over USB, forsaking the need for an audio interface, mic preamp, headphone amp, or any other similar kind of fancy audio equipment. With this silver microphone, you should have nearly everything you need to get started recording or streaming your voice in broadcast quality.
The mic works with Mac and Windows computers, and can even work with iOS devices if you have a separately-available adapter. You can monitor your audio without any latency straight from the mic's headphone jack, and you'll find the mic's highly directional pickup pattern quite useful in minimizing unwanted room noise. It ships with a desktop mic stand, a swivel mount, and a USB cable, so you can get started right away.
Connects to Computers and iOS Devices
Get started right away, as this mic works directly with your computer. No separate interface or preamp is required. As a bonus, the mic also works with iOS devices, provided you bring your own adapter to the party.
Supercardioid Polar Pattern for the Untreated Room
The microphone makes use of a highly directional supercardioid polar pattern to minimize off-axis sound. This polar pattern naturally, yet effectively tamps down room tone and focuses the audio capture on what's directly in front of the mic, so everyone can clearly hear your voice.
Headphone Monitoring & Easy-to-Use Controls
With its built-in 3.5mm jack, the mic allows you to monitor your audio right from the microphone itself without latency.
Broadcast-Quality Audio Capture
The mic records audio at sample rates and resolutions up to 16-bit / 48 kHz, giving you the broadcast standard for media playback.
Handy Hardware Included
With an included swivel mount, tripod stand, and USB cable, you can get up and running right away. Simply place the mic in the mount, attach the mount to the stand, and run the USB cable from mic into your computer.
Samson SR850C Semi-Open Studio Headphones (Black)
The black Samson SR850C are semi-open, over-ear studio headphones offering smooth tone and a natural soundstage for recording engineers, mixers, musicians, and casual listeners. The semi-open design allows some sound to bleed out and in, creating improved stereo imaging and audibility of ambient sound. Large 50mm dynamic drivers deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz with deep bass and clear treble.
The SR850C headphones have thick velour earpads and a self-adjusting headband to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The single-sided cable resists tangles and provides plenty of length. The gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug and 1/4" adapter provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional devices.
- Semi-open design provides improved stereo imaging, a wider sound stage, and moderate audibility of ambient sound
- Large 50mm dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets produce clear, detailed audio with a full frequency response and a wide dynamic range
- Thick velour earpads deliver long-lasting comfort
- Self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit
- Single-sided cable provides plenty of slack and is resistant to tangles
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter for wide device compatibility
- Form Factor: Desktop / Stand/Boom Mount
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: Condenser
- Diaphragm: 0.75" / 19 mm
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Orientation: Side Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- High-Pass Filter: None
- Indicators: 1 x Single LED
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Output Connectors (Digital): 1 x USB Type-B (on Mic)
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- A/D Conversion: 16-Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz 48 kHz
- Bus Power: USB
- Operating Voltage: 5 V (USB Bus Power)
- Mounting: Desktop Stand, Mic Clip/Stand Adapter, Tabletop (with Included Hardware)
- Mic: Clip/Stand Adapter (with Included Hardware)
- Mounting Thread Size: 5/8"-27 Female (3/8"-16 Female with Included Adapter)
- Earpiece Design: Over-Ear (Circumaural), Semi-Open-Back
- Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style: Headband
- Foldable: No
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 1.97" / 50 mm
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Audio Connector to Source: 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Straight
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Adapter (Included): 1/4" TRS
- Cable Design: Single-Sided
- Audio Connector to Earpiece: 1 x Hard-Wired
- Cable Length: 8.25' / 2.51 m