The OSPRO KR OverStream USB Gaming and Podcasting Bundle with 990 Blaze and MicMate Pro from MXL includes the Blaze cardioid condenser microphone, a desk-mount, scissor-arm microphone stand, an integrated all-in-one pop filter, a shockmount, and the MicMate Pro USB adapter interface. This kit can be used when paired with a Mac or Windows computer (sold separately) to deliver exceptional sound quality, with a wide frequency response, tight high end, and solid low and midrange reproduction for gaming, podcasting, vocal recording, instrument recording, voice over, studio recording, and live streaming applications. Additionally, the MicMate pro provides 48V phantom power and offers a single USB input with control over gain and headphone volume so you can start live streaming right out of the box.
MXL MicMate Pro - USB Adapter Interface for Microphones with XLR Outputs
The MXL MicMate Pro USB Adapter Interface converts the XLR output on professional microphones, to a USB output for direct connection to laptop and desktop computers. The MicMate Pro will work with any microphone with an XLR output and sends +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.
In addition to all this, the MicMate Pro features a 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini connection with level control for headphone monitoring. A microphone input gain control is also featured. Its compact size and plug-and-play operation make it a suitable choice for bands, solo recording artists, podcasters, and more.
MXL 990 Blaze LED Condenser Microphone
The 990 Blaze LED Condenser Microphone from MXL is a cardioid condenser microphone that features a 6-micron gold-sputtered diaphragm, glowing red LED lights that automatically turns on during use, and a 30 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response. This mic can be used to capture audio for gaming, podcasting, vocal recording, instrument recording, voice over, studio recording, and live streaming applications.
The 990 Blaze is equipped with an XLR output connector and is powered by 48V phantom power. It has a wide frequency response to faithfully capture a wide range of voices and is built with all-metal construction for long-lasting use. In addition, a hard mount mic stand adapter is included.
- Studio quality USB preamplifier for microphones
- Direct connection to any computer
- +48V phantom power to condenser microphones
- 1/8" (3.5mm) heapdhone output with level control for monitoring
- Microphone gain level control
- 16-bit resolution for excellent digital audio quality
- Compact design is no larger than an in-line transformer
- Includes USB cable
- Form Factor: Inline Adapter
- Display: None
- Channels of I/O: 1 Input / 1 Output
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz / 16-Bit
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 1 Preamp
- Built-In Microphone: None
- Input Level Adjustment: 1 x Knob
- Expansion Slots: None
- Pad: None
- Solo/Mute: None
- Analog Audio I/O: 1 x XLR TRS Mic Input. 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TS Headphone Output
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Digital Audio I/O: None
- Host Connection / USB: 1 x USB Type-A
- Host Connection Protocol: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- USB (Non-Host): None
- Sync I/O: None
- Network I/O: None
- MIDI I/O: None
- Wireless Connectivity: None
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16-Bit
- Latency: Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring
- Sync Sources: None
- Memory Card Slot: None
- OS Compatibility: macOS, Windows. *As of March, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
- Included Software: None
- Included Plug-Ins: None
- Mobile Device Compatibility: None
- Required Hardware: USB 2.0 Port
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Power
- Package Weight: 0.7 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 5.1 x 2.1"