Co-developed with Zoom engineers, the black MXL AC-360-Z V2 is a 12-capsule USB conferencing microphone capable of delivering clear, intelligible sound for huddle rooms, meeting rooms, and more. The 12 internal condenser capsules, which are enhanced and optimized when used with Zoom Rooms software, provide 360 degrees of coverage within a 25' radius. For larger rooms, daisy-chain multiple AC-360-Z V2s (available separately) via the supplied USB cables.
Thanks to plug-and-play compatibility with Mac and Windows systems, the AC-360-Z V2 is easy to set up and operate. Its low-profile design features metal construction for reliable durability in high-traffic environments and removable rubber feet for simple installation on a table or ceiling.
Note: The four mics are designed to be used with Zoom Rooms videoconferencing. Other applications allow for only one of the four mics to be used.
- Ideal for use in corporate communication settings such as group web-conferencing rooms, huddle rooms, meeting rooms, and more
- 12 internal condenser microphone capsules are arranged in four quadrants to ensure 360 degrees of optimal speech intelligibility within a 25' radius without reliance on additional equipment
- Compatible with Mac and Windows systems with plug-and-play connectivity, no drivers required
- Compatible with USB Type-C, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 power and signal
- Solid, all-metal construction and a reinforced frame give the AC-360-Z V2 extra durability for shared office environments
- When used with Zoom Rooms software, each quadrant of the AC-360-Z V2 is individually processed and optimized using Zoom Rooms' DSP and echo cancellation technology
- Multiple AC-360-Z V2s can be daisy-chained together using included USB Type-C cables for scalable Zoom Room installations
- Power one AC-360-Z V2 via USB, or connect multiple units via USB and power each extension unit with a 5V power supply
- Included locking DC power supply prevents the AC-360-Z V2 from being accidentally unplugged during important meetings
- Mount the AC-360-Z V2 on a ceiling or conference room table using the included USB cables, universal power supply, and removable rubber feet
- Transducers: 12 x Small-Diaphragm Condenser Capsules
- Inputs: 2 x USB Type-C
- Outputs: 1 x USB Type-C
- A/D Conversion: 16-Bit Delta Sigma
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- THD & Noise: 0.01%
- Pickup Range: Up to 25' / 7.6 m
- Power Requirements: USB Power or 5 VDC Power Supply
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 1.3" / 19.1 x 19.1 x 3.3 cm (Excluding Feet), 7.5 x 7.5 x 1.8" / 19.1 x 19.1 x 4.6 cm (Including Feet)
- Weight: 1 lb / 0.5 kg