63OP Trans Red
Sleek, comfortable and sonically versatile the 63OP is the perfect guitar for the gigging musician. The Open Pore finish on this guitar provides a very natural feel. This finish will preserve the natural acoustic properties of this tonewood while still providing excellent protection. Put that with our trio of Rockfield pickups found on all the 1963 models, complete with push/pull coil split on the tone knob for the humbucker, and you get a striking guitar with many tonal possibilities that is as much fun to play as it looks.
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1960
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.10-.46)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone (with push/pull coil split for humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: MK Fat Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: MK Classic Center Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: MK Vintage Plus Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Locking MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2 point floating tremolo