- Optimized Line Level Output: There are two TRS (balanced) 1/4″ stereo audio outputs on the back of the unit. Left channel can also act as a summed-mono channel.
- Separate Headphone Output: A front panel features, a 1/4″ phone jack with a dedicated rotating knob for headphone volume adjustment.
- Dedicated Reverb: The single most requested feature is now here!! There is also a dedicated reverb knob on the front panel.
- Inline Audio Merge: The malletKAT GS also has 1/4″ stereo inputs that will merge its audio with the malletKAT. Now you can practice with other players or play with CD's and hear it on your headphones or remote speakers.
A complete GM (General MIDI) sound library that can be accessed by any MIDI instrument via the malletKAT's MIDI IN connection.
USB FLASH UPGRADABLE:
From time to time, sound library updates will become available. Our sound module can be updated with a simple Flash Stick that plugs into our NEW USB input on the back of the malletKAT GS. (Not available on GS Upgrades)
- Updated User Kits
- Built in Metronome
- Layered Sounds
- Velocity Shifted Sounds
- Split Keyboard Sounds
- Special Percussion Non-Chromatic Layouts
- Use of Warp Modes
- Velocity Controlled Gate Times
- Velocity Gate
- Dampen Modes
- Chain Accessibility