Designed with vocalists in mind, the Heil Sound PR 37 is a large-diaphragm supercardioid dynamic handheld microphone ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording applications. With rich and smooth low-mids and a pristine upper mid-range response (for which Heil is renowned), it delivers a natural and transparent sound that allows vocals of all kinds to effortlessly cut through any mix.
The PR 37 features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides -40 dB of rear-noise rejection, perfect for reducing feedback in situations with high stage volume. The 1.5" large-diaphragm dynamic element delivers a wide, 40 Hz to 18 kHz flat frequency response with a well-rounded low-end. The capsule is housed in a stable mounting system that greatly reduces handling noise.
Built to withstand the rigors of the road, the PR 37 is equipped with a rugged metal body that provides durable protection, even in challenging environments, making it a quintessential workhorse microphone for touring artists.
The PR 37 comes with an SM-5 mic clip, a windscreen, and a Heil Sound padded zipper bag.
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: 1 x Dynamic
- Diaphragm: 1.5" / 38.1 mm (Dynamic)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Orientation: End Address
- High-Pass Filter: Yes
- Gain Adjustment: Yes
- Windscreen: Foam (Included)
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Off-Axis Rejection: 40 dB at 180°
- Impedance: 370 Ohms (Balanced)
- Output Level: -48.9 dB
- Output Connectors (Analog): 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)
- Headphone Connector: None
- Bus Power: None
- Operating Voltage: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Mounting: Mic Clip/Stand Adapter (Included)
- Included Case: Zipper Pouch
- Construction Material: Metal
- Weight: 12.25 oz / 347 g