This tenor-sized ukulele will be the envy of the entire galaxy! It combines a solid cedar top, laminate acacia back and sides, and a smooth satin finish. The result is a thin line ukulele with volume, punch and awesome tone. Every Flight Leia ukulele comes with a bone nut and saddle, Worth Brown fluorocarbon strings, and the Flight Deluxe Gig Bag. The Flight Leia sports the new Flight redesigned headstock, and includes a state-of-the-art Double B1U pickup.
This model comes with Double brand B1U pickup installed. These pickups are highly regarded for their ease of use, simple tone and volume control. Designed for ukuleles, the controls are mounted inside the lip of the sound-hole for quick and easy changes with quality precision. Battery changes are quick, with no need for unsightly battery blocks that add unnecessary weight and bulk to the ukulele. The Double B1U will ensure an active dynamic control of your ukulele and a peace of mind when you’re performing on stage.
- Body Shape: Tenor (18 frets)
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Side: Laminate Acacia
- Bridge: Purpleheart
- Neck: Okoume
- Fretboard: Purpleheart
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Worth Brown
- Electronics: Double Active pickup with tone controls
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th fret.
- Premium Features: Active pickup with tone controls, Maple Rosette, Worth Brown Strings, Side Dots.
- Deluxe 15mm padded gig bag, instructional booklet and sticker pack included!