The Flight A10 QM Aqua Blue Tenor Ukulele is a breathtaking instrument that sounds and plays as good as it looks. Featuring the highest grade quilted maple, the instrument is packed with features including an ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, and ebony comfort edge, a maple neck, a special 10th anniversary headstock, abalone rosette and purfling, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. Simply put, it is a ukulele you will pick up and never want to put down.
Flight Ukuleles is celebrating its tenth anniversary! Flight has decided to celebrate its tenth anniversary by releasing four amazing tenor ukuleles. While Flight is known for making high quality, affordably ukuleles, these anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet.
The A10 QM Aqua Blue Tenor Ukulele features stunning solid quilted maple for the body of the instrument–resulting in a ukulele that is as stunning to look at as much as it is beautiful to hear. Each ukulele in our A10 series is handcrafted by a single master luthier.
The arm rest on the A10 QM Aqua Blue Tenor Ukulele makes it more comfortable to hold and play. The long you play this ukulele, the more you will want to play it!
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we wanted to feature ukuleles with a different headstock, so while the A10 models feature some similarity to our Royal Series, we have adapted the anniversary models with a special twist to make them unique and special.
- Body Shape: Tenor (19 frets – 14 to body)
- Top: Solid Quilted Maple
- Back & Side: Solid Quilted Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Pin Bridge
- Strings: Brazilian Fluorocarbon
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Offset Position Markers: 3th, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Premium Features: Blue dyed quilted maple body, ebony fretboard and bridge, offset position markers, comfort edge, dyed maple binding, abalone purfling, abalone rosette, ebony comfort edge, unique slotted headstock, pin bridge system, compensated saddle, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings.
- Includes a Flight Deluxe Gig Bag