ClipMic digital is the perfect personal microphone solution for capturing dialog, interviews, narration, lessons, auditions, singing and conferencing. The compact lavalier microphone capsule, combined with Apogee's analog-to-digital conversion and low-noise mic preamplifier technology, allows ClipMic digital to record and stream audio from your mobile device or laptop with sound quality previously only available with much more expensive solutions.
Get Closer to Your Sound
One of the most important benefits of ClipMic digital is that it allows you to put a microphone closer to the sound of your voice. A video is only as good as the audio you hear with it and if you are a vlogger, interviewer, lecturer, student, teacher or anyone making a personal video, ClipMic digital brings the microphone to you for the best sound and lets you position your camera where it needs to be for the best shot.
- Frequency Response: 30 – 20,000 Hz
- Gain Range: 0 to 35 dB
- Max Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 127dB @ minimum gain, 92dB @ maximum gain
- Sensitivity: -46 dBfs (80 dB SPL, 1kHz) @ minimum gain, -11 dBfs (80 dB SPL, 1kHz) @ maximum gain
- Equivalent Noise Level (A weighted):-90dBfs @ minimum gain, -68 dBfs @ maximum gain
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Capsule Diameter: 4mm
- Capsule Pick-up Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Capsule Type: Pre-polarized Condenser Microphone
- Mic Cable Length: 4 ft. (1.2m)
Adaptor Cable Length: USB-A : 3.3 ft. (1m), USB-C: 3.3 ft. (1m), Lightning: 1ft. (0.3m)