The GB2 is the latest addition to the Soundcraft GB Series, featuring 4 group busses configured as 2 stereo subgroups and an integral 6 x 2 matrix. Intended for installed-sound and Audio-Visual applications, the GB2 is available in frame sizes of 16, 24 and 32 mono inputs, each with 2 stereo inputs as standard. Each input features the high-performance GB30 Mic Pre and GB30 Equalizer designs of the GB4 and GB8, along with 6 Aux buses. Four Subgroups are provided as two stereo pairs, with a unique facility for adjusting the width of the stereo signal across the stereo mix. The channel pan settings are retained on the group outputs, while the degree of stereo separation to the mix bus is independently adjustable from full stereo through to mono. The GB2 also features two stereo input channels, with separate mic and line inputs. In normal use, the mic inputs are routed to the local channel and the line inputs act as a stereo return to the mix bus. Selecting the Line input to the local channel overrides the Mic inputs.
- 2 Stereo Inputs.
- 2 Matrix Outputs.
- Individual +48V Phantom Power switch.
- Stereo Mix and Mono Sum Outputs.
- 6 Aux Outputs.
- 16, 24 and 32 mono input channel versions.
- 4-band EQ with sweep mids.
- Peak & Signal LEDs on input channels.
- 4 Group busses, configured as 2 Stereo Sub Groups.
- GB30 Mic Preamps and GB30 EQ on Mono Inputs.
- MPN : SGB224
- UPC : 688705210759