How can this compact 12" PA speaker put out enough punch to fill a large room? Impossible. Or is it? Back up, now. QSC packed a 1,000-watt powerplant into this little guy — 1,000-watt Class D power amp, so it's still lightweight enough to put in your car with ease. But how does it sound? It sounds like a million bucks. Really.
We caught th K12 in action in a large room, and you've never seen so many jaws drop at the same time. It sound so good, you'll have trouble relating the little speaker your eyes see with the massive sound coming into your ears. The K12 is the real deal.
The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. For starters, each of the four models features an all new, Pat Quilter designed 1000 watt QSC Class D power module. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75 inch HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
- 12” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Functions as a monitor wedge
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
- MPN : K12
- UPC : 684284055316