Not Your Typical Tremolo!
If you're into Pigtronix pedals, then you probably know by now that these guys don't do anything by halves. The Pigtronix Tremvelope is no exception. Unlike typical tremolo pedals, the Pigtronix Tremvelope locks onto the dynamics of your playing style, using a volume-triggered envelope to determine the speed and depth of its modulation. The result is a tremolo that sounds natural and that's super easy to play with. Once you dial in the Tremvelope's LFO depth, speed, and waveform, you don't have to touch a thing to get a smooth and organic effect that responds smoothly to your touch.
- Sine and sawtooth waveform options
- Mono or stereo output with panning control
- Switchable envelope control for LFO
- Variable envelope sensitivity and acceleration
- Speed and Depth parameters increase or decrease independently
- Trigger input for clean signal direct to Envelope and Beat Sync
- Expression pedal inputs for Speed and Vol/Pan functions
- High-fidelity analog optical circuit
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
- Sound Design by David Koltai
- Pigtronix 18V DC power supply included
- MPN : PEMT
- UPC : 18111800012