Top-shelf Delay with Complete Top-panel Control!
The Pigtronix Echolution 2 Deluxe delay pedal delivers an unrivaled set of delay effects and extreme on-the-fly programming flexibility. To begin with, the Echolution 2 Deluxe offers up a delay line with up to 12 seconds of delay and two taps, which you can subdivide into a number of time divisions to create cool rhythmical effects. An LFO, an envelope, and an amazing multimode analog filter let you create cool modulation effects, and the Echolution 2 Deluxe's Halo mode adds sparkle to your sound. Add to that 60 killer presets, advanced control options, and much more, and you've still just scratched the surface. What's more, a complete set of onboard controls lets you create and edit presets directly on the Pigtronix Echolution 2 Deluxe delay pedal.
The most flexible delay lines you'll find in a pedal
At its most basic level, the Pigtronix Echolution 2 Deluxe is an incredibly flexible delay processor that offers you between 10 milliseconds and 12 seconds of delay time with up to two taps. You can further subdivide the taps into one of five time divisions, including 1, 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, and the golden ratio Phi. By combining multiple taps and delay times, it's easy to create highly complex polyrhythms that warp and evolve as you play - and that's without getting into the Echolution 2 Deluxe's treasure trove of goodies. Speaking of which, you can also fully disable the Echolution 2 Deluxe's delay line, tapping into its filters and modulation, without actually delaying the incoming signal.
Onboard processing that goes way beyond delay
Now that you've gotten an understanding of the delay line itself, check out all of the cool ways you can manipulate the Echolution 2 Deluxe's sound. First up, there's the LFO section, which can manipulate the read and write heads to create cool modulation effects. In all, there are four waveforms to choose from and you can quantize the entire LFO to MIDI clock with sync ratios running from 1:8 to 8:1. The LFO also lets you send the Echolution 2 Deluxe's analog filter section into motion, which provides you with four filter modes and a powerful bit crusher distortion for added grit if you want it. Add to that reverse mode, ducking, and functions such as Shimmer and Jump that send each delay cascading up in octaves, and you can create some pretty cool and highly musical effects with this awesome delay pedal from Pigtronix.
Loaded with powerful real-time control options
Unlike its more minimalist counterpart, the Echolution 2, Pigtronix outfitted the Echolution 2 Deluxe with a full set of top-panel controls that let you program and edit presets on the go. But what about manipulating settings as you play? No problem. You can assign any of the Echolution 2 Deluxe's parameters to be controlled by a standard expression pedal, with an adjustable range for each parameter. There's also an envelope follower you can assign to the parameter of your choice for effects that respond to your playing dynamics. Need even more control? You got it. Just hook up a MIDI pedalboard or other controller and take hold of as many functions at once as you like - they're all MIDI controllable.
- A sophisticated full-stereo delay pedal that provides you with an epic spectrum of fully customizable delay styles and sounds
- Combines extremely high-headroom analog circuitry with digital flexibility and programming power
- Delay line lets you choose between 10 milliseconds and 12 seconds of delay time with up to two taps
- Subdivide the taps into one of five time divisions, including 1, 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, and the golden ratio Phi
- Reverse, Ducking, Trails, Listen, and Ping Pong modes give you a wide range of textures and delay styles
- LFO lets you create cool modulation-style effects and moving filter sweeps
- Choose from 4 LFO waveforms, including sine, square, saw, or random
- LFOs run freely or can sync to MIDI clock with sync ratios from 1:8 to 8:1
- Multimode analog filter includes Low Pass, Tape, Comb, and Sweep settings
- Dirty up your delays with the Bit Crusher distortion filter
- Halo shimmer effect and Jump functions let you create cascades of delays that ascend in octaves
- Assign any parameters to the expression pedal input for real-time manipulation
- Adjustable ranges for each assigned parameter allow you to dictate the scope of the expression pedal's effect
- Envelope follower lets you use your playing dynamics to affect any function you choose
- All functions are also completely MIDI controllable for integration with MIDI pedalboards and other advanced setups
- Extensive top-panel controls let you access most functions and parameters for programming
- Optional remote switch lets you quickly access 60 presets in real time as well as perform other useful functions
- Editor/librarian software makes creating your own presets on your Mac or Windows PC easy
- MPN : PE2D
- UPC : 181118 000295