The blue with black chrome accents MXL Revelation Mini FET is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that delivers a tube-mic sound in a compact FET package. Inspired by the popular MXL Revelation tube microphone, the Mini FET offers the classic warm tone, presence, and sonic image of the Revelation, while increasing durability and versatility for capturing vocals and instruments in a variety of studio and live applications.
The Revelation Mini FET utilizes a 32mm center-terminating, gold-sputtered capsule combined with a classic head basket and low-noise circuit with hand-selected FET and capacitors to provide a classic sound with less hum.
Also included is a three-stage pad (0, -10, -20 dB) switch that allows the mic to be used on a variety of loud sources including hard-hitting kick drums, blasting trumpets, and everything in between.
The microphone comes with an MXL-70 high-isolation shockmount. A rugged carrying case is also included to securely store and transport the mic to your gig.
- Compact, large-diaphragm condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Designed to emulate the classic valve-based circuits of higher-end microphones, such as the MXL Revelation, providing a rich, velvety tonality for studio recording and live sound applications
- 32mm center-terminating, gold-sputtered capsule and classic head basket delivers transparent and natural sound while minimizing internal reflections
- 3-stage pad (0, -10, -20 dB)
- MXL-70 high-isolation shockmount and rugged carrying case
- Form Factor: Stand/Boom Mount
- Sound Field: Mono
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: 1 x Condenser
- Diaphragm: 1.3" / 32 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Orientation: Side Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State (FET)
- Pad: -10 dB, -20 dB
- High-Pass Filter: None
- On-Board Controls: Pad
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 158 dB SPL
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa
- Output Connectors (Analog): 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male
- Operating Voltage: 48 V (Phantom Power)
- Color: Blue
- Mounting: Shockmount (Included)