The OSPRO BW OverStream USB Gaming and Podcasting Bundle with 990 Blizzard and MicMate Pro from MXL includes the Blizzard cardioid condenser microphone, a desk-mount, scissor-arm microphone stand, an integrated all-in-one pop filter, a shockmount, and the MicMate Pro USB adapter interface. This kit can be used when paired with a Mac or Windows computer (sold separately) to deliver exceptional sound quality, with a wide frequency response, tight high end, and solid low and midrange reproduction for gaming, podcasting, vocal recording, instrument recording, voice over, studio recording, and live streaming applications. Additionally, the MicMate pro provides 48V phantom power and offers a single USB input with control over gain and headphone volume so you can start live streaming right out of the box.
MXL MicMate Pro - USB Adapter Interface for Microphones with XLR Outputs
The MXL MicMate Pro USB Adapter Interface converts the XLR output on professional microphones, to a USB output for direct connection to laptop and desktop computers. The MicMate Pro will work with any microphone with an XLR output and sends +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.
In addition to all this, the MicMate Pro features a 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini connection with level control for headphone monitoring. A microphone input gain control is also featured. Its compact size and plug-and-play operation make it a suitable choice for bands, solo recording artists, podcasters, and more.
MXL 990 Blizzard LED Condenser Microphone (White)
The white 990 Blizzard LED Condenser Microphone from MXL is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with two glowing blue LED lights in the microphone grille that let you know when the microphone is turned on. It can be used to capture audio in studio applications for gaming, podcasting, vocals, instruments, voice-overs, and more.
The microphone has a wide frequency response of 30 Hz to 20 kHz and is suitable for either male or female vocalists and both lead and background vocals. The cardioid polar pattern helps to reject unwanted ambient sound from the sides and focus audio capture in front of the mic capsule. It is built with a durable, all-metal construction for long-lasting use. The 990 Blizzard LED Condenser Microphone is powered by 48V phantom power and equipped with a 3-pin XLR connector. A hard-mount mic stand adapter is also included.
- Studio quality USB preamplifier for microphones
- Direct connection to any computer
- +48V phantom power to condenser microphones
- 1/8" (3.5mm) heapdhone output with level control for monitoring
- Microphone gain level control
- 16-bit resolution for excellent digital audio quality
- Compact design is no larger than an in-line transformer
- Includes USB cable
- Form Factor: Inline Adapter
- Display: None
- Channels of I/O: 1 Input / 1 Output
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz / 16-Bit
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 1 Preamp
- Built-In Microphone: None
- Input Level Adjustment: 1 x Knob
- Expansion Slots: None
- Pad: None
- Solo/Mute: None
- Analog Audio I/O: 1 x XLR TRS Mic Input, 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TS Headphone Output
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Digital Audio I/O: None
- Host Connection / USB: 1 x USB Type-A
- Host Connection Protocol: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- USB (Non-Host): None
- Sync I/O: None
Network I/O: None
- MIDI I/O: None
- Wireless Connectivity: None
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16-Bit
- Latency: Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring
- Sync Sources: None
- Memory Card Slot: None
- OS Compatibility: macOS, Windows, *As of March, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
- Included Software: None
- Included Plug-Ins: None
- Mobile Device Compatibility: None
- Required Hardware: USB 2.0 Port
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Power
- Package Weight: 0.7 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 5.1 x 2.1"