Dragonfly Fretless 4
The Michael Kelly Dragonfly 4 acoustic bass brings beauty visually and tonally to your professional gig, worship service, or campfire jam. The signature Abalone and Pearl dragonfly inlay is eye-catching and distinctive — you’ll reach for it again and again.
The Quilt Maple top and body pair with the 34” scale length and bring warmth and body to each song. The side dots alongside the fretless fingerboard are placed so that they will help ensure you are right where you want to be on every note. The Fishman Presys + Bass™ electronics mean that you can plug in and play in any situation. The Standard C neck profile is comfortable and familiar as soon as you pick it up.
Gig bag or hard case available.
- Top: Quilt Maple
- Body: Quilt Maple
- Binding: 6-ply white - black
- Construction: Dovetail
- Neck: Mahogany
- Binding: Single-Ply White
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: Fretless
- Inlays: Abalone & Pearl Dragonfly Inlay
- Headstock: Traditional MK Acoustic
- Scale Length 34 in / 863.6 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Standard C
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXPPBB170 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic, Long Scale, 45-100
- Electronics: Fishman® Presys + Bass™
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore™ Under Saddle transducer
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast Bass Tuners
- Bridge Type: Rosewood MK Acoustic Bass