The Line Relay G10S Digital Guitar Wireless Receiver allows guitar players to move freely about the stage while they play. It is a wireless system offered in a form factor with which most electric guitarists would feel comfortable: a stompbox. This is a component piece of the overall system, offering the receiver. The transmitter is available separately.
This metal, durable stompbox is a receiver that easily integrates with your existing pedalboard. Corresponding with the receiver is a separately-available transmitter that you simply plug into your guitar's input as you would a conventional guitar cable.
The system offers wireless communication of guitar signal over a 24-bit connection, one not prone to drop-outs or interference. Intelligent setup features ensure that the receiver looks for the strongest available wireless frequency, and immediately locks onto it.
The system offers a 130' range by line of sight. Indicators are provided for battery status and RF integrity. A 1/4" output allows you to connect the receiver to your amplifier, while the XLR DI output lets you route signal from the G10 straight into the house's PA system.
- The G10TII utilizes 24-bit uncompressed digital transmission to provide full frequency response, wide dynamic range, and pure signal quality from input to output (better than 110 dB dynamic range)
- The system transmits in the 2.4 GHz range to minimize interference from TV broadcasts and other radio frequencies and is FCC compliant, meaning it can operate license-free worldwide
- Pairs with Relay G10 wireless system and with the built-in receiver in Spider V 60, 120, and 240 amplifiers
- The 24-bit uncompressed digital transmission provides full frequency response (10 Hz to 20 kHz), wide dynamic range, and pure signal quality from input to output—better than 110 dB dynamic range
- 2.4 GHz RF carrier frequency for low interference; transmission range up to 50'
- Calibrated internal antenna avoids damage or deformity in normal use
- Rechargeable internal battery gives you up to 8 hours of playing time per charge; sleep mode extends battery life up to 200 hours
- LED lights up to indicate battery status
- To charge battery, dock transmitter on the G10 receiver or plug it into Spider V amp input jack
- Convenient USB recharging with Relay G10TII USB charging cable (available separately)
- FCC compliant—no user license required worldwide
- Wireless Technology: Digital 2.4 GHz
- Number of RF Channel Frequencies: 11
- RF Channel Scanning: Auto-Scan
- Max Operating Range: 130' / 39.6 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Transmitters per Band: 1
- Latency: < 2.9 ms
- Receiver Type: Stompbox
- Mounting Options: Pedalboard
- Antenna: 1 x Internal
- Number of Audio Channels: 1
- Audio I/O: 1 x 1/4" TS Female Unbalanced Output, 1 x XLR Male Balanced Line Output
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Word Clock I/O: None
- USB/Lightning Connectivity: 1 x Mini-USB
- Power Requirements: DC Input
- AC/DC Power Adapter: 9 VDC (Included)