This PA Speaker Packs a Punch
The JBL PRX715 powered PA speaker rocks 1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification through a 15" Differential Drive woofer and a 1.5" neodymium compression driver, giving you stellar performance even in challenging audio environments. You can fly, floor, or pole mount the PRX715, or you can use it as a monitor wedge. Sophisticated DSP provides selectable EQ, protection, input-sensitivity adjustment, crossover functionality, dynamic limiting, and component optimization. The compact PRX715 packs a punch, yet weighs under 48 pounds, making your load-ins and outs a piece of cake. Need PA speakers? Check out the JBL PRX715.
The ideal balance between size and performance
The 2-way 15" PA speaker gives you an ideal balance between size and performance. The JBL PRX715 takes this equation to the max - it's small, lightweight, and powerful. And it's incredibly versatile. Its asymmetrical design make it a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ's when portability is a major consideration. It also makes a great light-duty installation speaker when hung by its super-strong 14-gauge-steel suspension points.
JBL PRX 710 10' Two-way Multi Purpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement
The PRX710 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL's patented Differential Drive® Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX710 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion biamplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom.
JBL PRX712 12" Two-Way Full Range Main System/Floor Monitor
The PRX712 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL's patented Differential Drive® Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX712 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion biamplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom.
The 2-way 15" offers the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX715 truly is an exception; it's small, light weight, versatile and powerful. The performance and asymmetrical design make this a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ's when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker. All PRX700 Series speakers were designed to excel in sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments and loud volumes are the norm. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, the PRX715 delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick PA applications. Coupled with a PRX700 sub-woofer the system becomes an efficient, full-range sound system.
The PRX715 is comprised of 15" 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- 1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification
- 15" 275F Differential Drive woofer
- 1.5" annular-polymer-diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- 90 x 50 degree HF horn
- Sophisticated onboard DSP
- XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks give you I/O flexibility
- Poplar plywood construction for light weight and roadworthiness
- Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel
- Handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for strength and durability
- Weighs under 48 pounds
- Floor, wedge, pole, or fly mounting
- Suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel
- Power Rating : 1500 W
- AC Power Input : 100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) Main : 42.9 Hz - 19.5 kHz
- Monitor : 43.6 Hz - 19.3 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) Main : 58.1 Hz - 17.2 kHz
- Monitor : 60.7 Hz - 16.7 kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI) : 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 10.4
- Crossover Frequency : 1.7 kHz
- Maximum SPL Normal : 136 dB
- Boost : 136 dB
- Signal indicatorsLimit : Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp
- limiter is acting
- Signal : Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio,
Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
- HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure : Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport : 1 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 714.43 mm x 445.13 mm x 358.71 mm (28.13 in x 17.52 in x 14.12 in)
- Net Weight : 21.6 kg (47.5 lb.)
- MPN : PRX715
- UPC : 50036904438