This PA Speaker Packs a Punch
The JBL PRX710 powered PA speaker rocks 1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification through a 10" Differential Drive woofer and a 1.5" neodymium compression driver, delivering stellar performance even in challenging audio environments. The PRX710 gives you the flexibility of fly, floor, or pole mounting. Sophisticated DSP provides selectable EQ, protection, input-sensitivity adjustment, crossover functionality, dynamic limiting, and component optimization. The compact PRX710 packs a punch, yet weighs in at 36 pounds, making your load-ins and outs a piece of cake. Need PA speakers? Check out the JBL PRX710.
The ideal balance between size and performance
The 2-way 10" PA speaker gives you an ideal balance between size and performance. The JBL PRX710 takes this equation to the max - it's small, lightweight, and powerful. And it's incredibly versatile, a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ's when portability is a major consideration. It also makes a great light-duty installation speaker when hung by its super-strong 14-gauge-steel suspension points.
The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100° by 60° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification
- 10" 275F Differential Drive woofer
- 5" annular-polymer-diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- 90 x 50 degree HF horn
- Sophisticated onboard DSP
- XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks give you I/O flexibility
- Poplar plywood construction for light weight and roadworthiness
- Grille is made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel
- Handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for strength and durability
- Weighs 36 pounds
- Floor, pole, or fly mounting
- Suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel
- Power Rating : 1500 W
- AC Power Input : 100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) Normal: 50 Hz – 19.6kHz
- Boost: 42.9 Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) Normal: 63.5 Hz – 18.5kHz
- Boost: 53 Hz – 18.6kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 100° x 60° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI) : 9 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 8
- Crossover Frequency : 1.9 kHz
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB
- Signal Indicators Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp
- limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio,
- Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not
- pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
- HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
- Transport : 1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions : (H x W x D) 7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm
- (19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
- Net Weight : 16.4 kg (36 lb)
- MPN : PRX710
- UPC : 50036904421