This monitor is an excellent choice for professional audio applications where accuracy and high SPLs are required, especially in post audio and multichannel monitoring. With ruler-flat +1dB/-1.5dB response from 50Hz to 20kHz, low frequency extension to 36Hz, boundary compensation and JBL's RMC (Room Mode Correction) system, it gives you exceptional low frequency performance in any space. It includes a biamp system with a 250W LF amplifier and a 120W HF amplifier. 8" LF driver. 1" high frequency driver. Wall-mounting provisions make it perfect for installation in multichannel editing rooms.
- Differential Drive technology with dynamic braking for extended LF response and minimal power compression.
- Integrated biamplification with factory calibrated sensitivities
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- Titanium composite HF transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control
- Room Mode Correction (RMC) provides electronic control of room modes
- Magnetically shielded high-frequency transducer minimizes interference when used in close proximity to video monitors
- User measurement and calibration kit available
- High-density baffle for low enclosure resonance
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression
- MPN : LSR6328P
- UPC : 50036903653