Automatically analyzes and corrects the sound for accurate mixing.
The JBL LSR4300 Series Studio Monitors are designed for critical stereo and multi-channel audio production applications that require exceptional spectral accuracy and high SPL capability. Exclusive technology from JBL automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy in mixing.
Acknowledging that much of today's production is carried out in acoustically untreated rooms, the LSR4300 Series is the first professional monitor to combine JBL's Linear Spatial Reference technology and automated RMCTM Room Mode Correction, an onboard system that automatically compensates for low frequency anomalies measured at the mix position.
The LSR4300 enhances computer-based production by incorporating system-wide volume control, input source selection, individual speaker solo and user EQ. Harman HiQnetTM Network protocol enables centralized system-wide control from any speaker, wireless remote control, or computer using LSR4300 Control Center Software.
438H Low Frequency Transducer
The 8" woofer utilizes a powerful, shielded lightweight neodymium magnet which can be used in close proximity to CRT-type monitors with no interference. The transducer utilizes a copper-clad polepiece that improves high frequency output by reducing voice coil inductance. A copper ribbon voice coil ensures high sensitivity, and a flux shorting ring stabilizes the magnetic field in the gap, reducing distortion. Heat sinking has been placed close to the magnetic gap in order to draw out heat as efficiently as possible. The cone is polymer coated for uniformity of response over the woofer's passband.
431G High Frequency Transducer
The high frequency transducer has a treated silk diaphragm that produces uniform and smooth sound. Its flat ribbon aluminum voice coil ensures low-moving mass and enables the transducer to achieve response out to 22kHz. A lightweight neodymium magnet structure with integral heat sinking, along with ferrofluid in the magnetic gap, enable the transducer to produce high peak output levels with minimal power compression. The magnet structure is integrally shielded, enabling the system to be used in proximity to CRT-type monitors with no interference.
Bi-amplified Power System
The LSR4328P incorporates 2 high power amplifiers that provide 150 watts of power to the low frequency transducer and 70 watts of power to the high frequency transducer. A precision digital dividing network having high-order Linkwitz-Riley slope characteristics for smooth transition between transducers, results in exceptional imaging and lack of time smear. The circuitry also yields a tonal-artifact-free noise floor.
Network and Digital Features
The LSR4300 Series utilizes the Harman HiQnetTM network protocol that allows centralized control of a multi-channel system from a from any speaker's front panel, wireless remote control, or computer via a standard USB connection and LSR4300 Control Center Software. The network is configured using supplied CAT5 cable and by setting a DIP switch on each speaker. Harman HiQnet also enables synchronized RMC calibration of all speakers on the network.
- Contains 2 monitors and software
- Key Features: Advanced LSR Linear Spatial
- Reference Design provides neutral off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- Automated RMCTM Room Mode
- Correction system with calibration microphone measures and automatically compensates for low frequency standing waves and boundary conditions
- Harman HiQnetTM Network Protocol enables system-wide control of level, EQ, input selection, solo and more
- Wireless remote control and LSR4300
- Control Center Software enable control from the listening position
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF digital inputs
- Balanced analog input with selectable +4dBu / -10 dBV sensitivity
- Bi-amplified design eliminates the need for external amplification
- Front panel output meter with variable brightness displays signal level
- Custom designed, self-shielded transducers with neodymium motor structures for exceptional transient response and superb power-handling
- Integrated mounting points allow
- wall mounting for greater placement options
- Built-in handles facilitate optimum positioning
- Low and High Frequency
- Equalization with factory presets allows tailoring of response to preference, or acoustic conditions in the room
- MPN : LSR4328P
- UPC : 50036903066