A First-rate 5.1 Monitoring Solution with Room Calibration
The JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System is an instant surround solution, incorporating JBL's premier LSR4300 series. The LSR4300 Series boasts the first professional studio monitors with computer connectivity, networking, and automatic room compensation. The JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System offers one LSR4326 Pak with two speakers as well as three LSR4326P speakers. The low end is handled by JBL's LSR4312SP subwoofer. And the LSR4300 Accessory Kit, offering a calibration microphone, remote control, special software, a USB cable, and batteries, is included with the JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System as well.
JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System at a Glance:
- Supremely accurate reproduction using LSR and RMC technology.
- Powerful monitor control from your computer.
- Flexible front-panel speaker and system control.
- Premium surround solution.
- Includes one LSR4326P Pak, three LSR4326Ps, a sub, and an accessory kit.
- Supremely accurate reproduction.
Great mixes start with an accurate monitor. The LSR4326P incorporates JBL's Linear Spatial Reference Technology that matches the exact geometry of the 4300's waveguide design with its transducers and crossover network to optimize the frequency response at the mix position. To ensure that this incredibly accurate monitor delivers superb mixes in the room you're working in, JBL's next generation RMC Room Mode Correction system incorporates a powerful analyzer into each speaker that automatically analyzes and compensates for problems caused by low frequency standing waves and proximity to boundaries. Truly putting technology to work, all of this is accomplished by simply plugging the LSR4300 calibration microphone into the speaker and pushing a button. A JBL first, the LSR4300 meter provides a reference of the output from each speaker in the system. The results are a revolution in professional mixing: a calibrated listening environment where the monitors truly work in harmony with the room. This creates a stunningly clear and articulate sound stage enabling reliable mixes that translate faithfully to the outside world.
Powerful monitor control from your computer
Today's digital production environments are all about precision and control. The LSR4326P's powerful DSP platform provides full system networking and communication. Comprehensive LSR4300 Control Center Software provides total control of all system parameters directly from the workstation desktop. High resolution digital and analog inputs, plus a 'virtual monitor section' with input switching, master volume, mute and solo controls, enhance functionality of the entire system and provide comprehensive control at the mix position. The first professional studio monitor with automatic room compensation, centralized system control, and user-friendly simplicity, the LSR4326P is the most elegant and intelligent advancement of technology on behalf of better mixes ever offered in a studio monitor.
Flexible front-panel speaker and system control
Control of System Level, Individual Speaker SOLO, Input Source Selection, high and low frequency EQ settings, and adjustment of all parameters can be made from each speaker's front panel, with the system's infrared remote control, or with LSR4300 Control Center Software. For unprecedented performance and convenience the LSR4326P incorporates the new Harman Hiqnet protocol that enables a coordinated calibration of all speakers, intelligent configuration of surround sound systems, and synchronized control of all speakers in the system.
Premium surround solution
The LSR4326P is a bi-amplified system with 6" woofer and 1" dome tweeter. Designed for any application from simple stereo mixing to complex surround production, LSR4326P systems can be configured with up to eight main speakers in any desired mix of 6" and 8" LSR4328P models. Since the small studio may lack the space to position surround channels at the optimal physical distance from the mix position, the system is automatically aligned so the sound arriving at the mix position from all speakers is synchronized producing a precise image regardless of each speaker's actual physical placement.
Includes one LSR4326P Pak, three LSR4326Ps, a sub, and an accessory kit
This JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround system offers on LSR4326P Pak with two monitors. In addition, you get three more of the LSR4326Ps as well as the LSR4312SP subwoofer. This package also offers JBL's LSR4300 Accessory Kit, providing a measurement microphone and LSR4300 Control Center software for exceptional calibration, as well as a remote control, USB cable, and batteries.
- Includes one LSR4326P Pak, 3 LSR4326Ps, one LSR4312SP subwoofer, and one LSR4300 Accessory Kit
- Bi-amplified monitors with JBL DSP-enabled RMC Room Mode Correction system.
- 6" polymer-coated fiber low-frequency transducer with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure
- 1" soft-dome tweeter with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure and ferro fluid cooling
- 150 watts amplification for LF
- 70 watts amplification for HF
- XLR and 1/4" balanced analog inputs
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital inputs
- Integrated processing provides Automated Room Mode Correction, and compensation for speaker-to-speaker placement variations
- Front panel includes output level meter and user controls
- Harman HiQnet network and USB computer interface provide centralized control of entire system from any speaker
- Network cable included
- LSR4312SP 12" subwoofer offers 450 watts
- MPN : LSR4328P51
- UPC : 50036902762