JRX 200 Series
JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
The JRX200 Series loudspeakers feature a sleek, professional appearance highlighted by a new grille design and upgraded logo, giving the loudspeakers a look and feel on par with JBL's stylish STX and PRX Series portable PA loudspeakers. In addition, the JRX200 enclosures feature a dual-angle 36mm pole socket for easy setup (JRX212 and JRX215), all-steel handles and a perforated steel grille. The JRX218S subwoofer includes a 36mm pole mount receptacle to facilitate its use as a base for another JRX200 model or for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
All JRX200 Series loudspeakers offer high sensitivity (from 98dB to 100dBSPL), enabling them to be driven to higher volume levels even with lowerpoweredamplifiers. JRX200 models include a host of additional performancefeatures like SonicGuard high-frequency driver protection (except theJRX218S) and premium-grade crossover components and all JRX200 designswere subjected to JBL's 100-hour torture test to ensure long-term reliability.
Portable Passive Loudspeakers
The four models in the new JRX200 lineup include the JRX212 12-inch 2-way loudspeaker/stage monitor, JRX215 15- inch 2-way speaker, JRX225 dual-15-inch 2-way speaker and JRX218S 18-inch compact subwoofer.
Better High-Frequency Performance
Every JRX200 Series loudspeaker (except the JRX218S subwoofer) now incorporates the JBL 2414H-C 1-inch polymer diaphragm compression driver, which offers better high-frequency performance and improved reliability. The 2414H-C driver is mated to JBL's Progressive Transition waveguide, which provides constant beamwidth and directivity across a best-in-class 90° horizontal/50° vertical coverage pattern, along with smoother frequency response and a more seamless blend with the woofer.
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Power Rating : 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 62 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) : 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1092 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 17 in)
- Weight : 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors : Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- MPN : JRX225
- UPC : 888365261690