JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value, and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
The JRX200 Series loudspeakers feature a sleek, professional appearance highlighted by a new grille design and upgraded logo, giving the loudspeakers a look and feel on par with JBL's stylish STX and PRX Series portable PA loudspeakers. In addition, the JRX200 enclosures feature a dual-angle 36 mm pole socket for easy setup (JRX212 and JRX215), all-steel handles and a perforated steel grille. The JRX218S subwoofer includes a 36 mm pole mount receptacle to facilitate its use as a base for another JRX200 model or for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
All JRX200 Series loudspeakers offer high sensitivity (from 98 dB to 100 dBSPL), enabling them to be driven to higher volume levels even with lower powered amplifiers. JRX200 models include a host of additional performance features like SonicGuard high-frequency driver protection (except theJRX218S) and premium-grade crossover components. All JRX200 designs were subjected to JBL's 100-hour torture test to ensure long-term reliability.
Portable Passive Loudspeakers
The four models in the new JRX200 lineup include the JRX212 12-inch 2-way loudspeaker/stage monitor, JRX215 15-inch 2-way speaker, JRX225 dual 15-inch 2-way speaker and JRX218S 18-inch compact subwoofer.
Better High-Frequency Performance
Every JRX200 Series loudspeaker (except the JRX218S subwoofer) now incorporates the JBL 2414H-C 1-inch polymer diaphragm compression driver, which offers better high-frequency performance and improved reliability. The 2414H-C driver is mated to JBL's Progressive Transition waveguide, which provides constant beamwidth and directivity across a best-in-class 90° horizontal/50° vertical coverage pattern, along with smoother frequency response and a more seamless blend with the woofer.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used
- Power Rating : 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence : 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight : 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver : M118-4
- Input Connectors : Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- MPN : JRX218S
- UPC : 50036904520