The JRX118S is an 18" compact direct-radiation subwoofer designed to supplement and extend low frequency performance of full-range systems in live sound and music playback applications. The JRX118S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil. It's rated at 350 watts (continuous) and 1400 watts (peak) -- based on JBL Professional's 100 hour extended life test.
- 18" compact subwoofer
- 350 watt (continuous), 1400 watt (peak) power capacity
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (3/4 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle for use with satellite speakers.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55 Hz - 300 Hz
- Sensitivity : 96 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Capacity: 350 watts
- Peak Power Capacity: 1400 watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 watts to 700 watts into 4 ohms
- Recommended Crossover Settings: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2); 1/4" TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- JBL JRX118S Single 18 Inch 350W Continuous, 1400W Peak Passive Sub Bass Loudspeaker in a Robust Black Carpet Covered Cabinet with Pole Mount.
- MPN : JRX118S
- UPC : 50036902793