Signature Ibanez Feel
When you pick up an Ibanez SR300 4 String bass, you're instantly greeted with that signature Ibanez "feel." In fact, you'll be surprised by how close the Ibanez SR300 plays and sounds like its higher end SR series siblings. That feel and general "vibe" is due in large part to the SR300's sleek 5-piece maple/rosewood neck and its comfortable Agathis arched body. As for tone, this bass is loaded with two high-output Ibanez EXF hum bucking pickups plus a 3-band Style Sweeper equalization system. All things considered, the Ibanez SR300 is a sweet value for anyone.
Get ready for serious low-end juice. The Ibanez SR300 features two of Ibanez's EXF-4-R humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets. To make the most out of the pickups - and to help you dial in the right bass tone - the SR300 is also loaded with the powered Style Sweeper equalization system. With the Style Sweeper, you can quickly select among carefully contoured tones - ones that are equalized to make the most out of a variety of playing styles. It's a great way to really nail a modern or classic sound, without much fiddling at all.
- Value-packed electric bass, with a comfortable feel that's great for beginners
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck is extra strong to add sustain and resist warping over the years
- Dual humbucking pickups with style-shaper EQ make it easy to nail a wide range of tones
- Accu-cast B120 bridge provides solid intonation
- Active electronics with easy-access battery compartment on back of bass
- MPN : SR300RBM
- UPC : 606559989515