- Crafted G-Class curved pillar style frame
- Single point beater for easy adjustment
- Patented spring rocker arm
- Spring silencer removes unwanted noise created by the spring when being played
- Direct Drive drive for fluid performance
- Smooth, fast-touch G branded pedal board
- Side mount hoop clamp for easy add and removal from bass drum hoop
The Tour Class pedals fuse stability, style, power, fluidity and performance into a compact package. These rock-solid pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved, G-Class pillar style frame. Equipped with a single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement and a patented spring rocker arm. The two different cam drive options offer different feels that work for various scenarios. The spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.