- Makes practice fun and productive
- Gives you full control of individual volume levels and audio mix, wearing your favorite headphones
- Real performance sound – hear your drums in a live stage situation. So simple to use and sounds so good, makes you want to play longer
- Self-critique your practice – record and listen with on-board recording and playback using as SD card (not included)
- Auxiliary inputs with level EQ controls allow you to play along to tracks, to your own music, or even to external metronomes
With The New GDMS Drum Monitor System, Gibraltar Makes Your Practice Fun And Productive!
You don’t need to know about microphones and mixers. It's easy to set up and play out of the box.
Gibraltar has found a way to make your acoustic kit practice fun and productive with the new GDMS drum monitor system. Many drummers are not comfortable with microphones and mixers, as well many don't like playing electronic drum kits. The GDMS provides an immersive, full stereo experience that gives you full control of individual volume levels and audio mix while wearing your favorite noise-reducing headphones.
What Is Special About Drum Monitor System?
Gives you real performance sound, and lets you hear your drums in a live stage situation. So simple to use and sounds so good it makes you want to play longer.
- GDMS 4 channel Monitor / Recording Console
- 12V AC Adaptor
- Bass Drum Microphone
- Snare Microphone
- Overhead Microphone
- 3 Mic Cables (6’, 10’, 17’)