- Smooth chain drive pedal system
- Adjustable spring tension to optimize feel
- Universal mounting bracket with easy clamp
- Fits the most common cajon sizes
- Includes soft hollow ball beater
Free up your hands with the 3rd generation Chain Drive Cajon Pedal.
A remote, cable controlled cajon pedal with mounting bracket. The chain drive system offers a feel that is closely matched to a standard bass drum pedal. Adjust the angle of the beater toward the Cajon face plate for a lighter touch or angle it away to play a solid backbeat. The mounting bracket adjusts to fit the most common cajon sizes and releases with a simple clamping mechanism. A hollow ball beater is included for just enough attack on the playing surface, allowing the instrument to retain its natural decay with every hit.