Imagine for a moment that you had the ability to play a baritone ukulele which could add effects such as reverb, chorus, and delay acoustically, without the need for an amplifier? Additionally, what if that you could amplify the baritone ukulele using those effects? Well, you don’t need to imagine that instrument, as it is available from Flight Ukuleles…the Flight DUB38 MAH Soundwave Baritone Ukulele! The Soundwave pickup system has been added to the wonderful DUB38 ukulele, which comes tuned in linear DGBE tuning, with traditional baritone strings (two wound nylon strings, and two unwound nylon stings). The DUB38 MAH Soundwave offers a completely new experience for baritone players, and once you play one, you’ll have to own one!
The Flight Soundwave Pickup System represents a breakthrough in acoustic engineering and sound design, allowing you to get stunning acoustic sound and effects on your ukulele with or without being plugged into an amplifier or sound system.
- Body Shape: Baritone (18 frets)
- Top: Laminate African Mahogany
- Back & Side: Laminate African Mahogany
- Bridge: Techwood
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Techwood
- Nut & Saddle: Quality Plastic
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Flight Soundwave Active Pickup System with effects (reverb, chorus, and delay)
- Tuning: DGBE
- Strings: Baritone
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, Laser Engraved Rosette, Aquila Super Nylgut Strings, Side Dots.
- Padded gig bag and instructional booklet included!