Impressively Accurate Yet Affordable Nearfield Monitors
The absolutely huge sound coming from these little monitors quickly made them a favorite choice around here, and judging by their overall popularity, the rest of the pro audio world agreed. Dynaudio is back with the BM5A MKII - prepare to be blown away all over again! Beginning with an already-excellent design and making subtle yet significant improvements, the BM5A MKII is the true successor to the original BM5A.
Dynaudio tightened up the BM5A MKII's output, providing you with a well-defined sweet spot and cutting down on room reflections. Handcrafted aluminum drivers, an updated amplifier, and newly designed soft high-frequency waveguide technology step up the BM5A MKII's definition and frequency range. The addition of high-, mid-, and low-frequency filters, as well as a highpass filter option, gives you all of the flexibility you need to tune your BM5A MKIIs to your room or to combine them with a subwoofer. If you're looking for a set of nearfield monitors that will give you professional-standard, laser-beam-tight frequency precision at a price that's too good to pass up, then you need to grab a pair of Dynaudio BM5A MKIIs.
- Active nearfield monitors with handcrafted aluminum-coil 7" woofers and 1" dome tweeters
- Frequency response: 45Hz-21kHz (+/- 3dB)
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters
- Highpass filter switch for integration with subwoofer
- Maximum SPL at 1 meter: 117dB peak
- Amplifier power-Tweeter: 50 watts; Woofer: 50 watts (90W Transient handling)
- Bass reflex cabinet with radius edges on front baffle
- Handcrafted aluminum drivers
- 1" soft dome tweeter: rear chamber, magnetic fluid-cooled design with precision soft waveguide
- 7" woofer: aluminum frame, 1-piece thermo-formed MSP cone, and 75mm pure aluminum-wire voice coil
- Crossover frequency: 1500Hz (6dB/oct)
- 5" x 12.5" x 7.3"
- MPN : BM5AMKII
- UPC : 570693748232