The Crown PZM11LLWR is a weather resistant Pressure Zone Microphone with a balanced, line-level output. A plastic membrane inside the microphone protects the mic capsule from water damage. The mic mounts in a standard electrical outlet box. Applications include fast-food restaurants, outdoor intercoms, toll booths, bridges, theme park security, home automation, and so on. The microphone can be plugged directly into a VCR line input no costly mic preamp is needed. Output via screw terminals can be balanced or unbalanced. Powering is by 12-24V AC or DC. The unit can be factory-set for phantom powering by special order, as a PZM 11LLWRS1. In the PZM-11LLWR, frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce traffic rumble. The high-frequency response is boosted to help articulation. Because of its tailored response and PZM construction, the PZM-11LLWR will pick up conversations or other desired sounds with extra clarity.
- PZM Microphones are designed for security, surveillance, and conference-table use.
- Since they do not look like microphones, they are inconspicuous.
- Line-level output connects directly to video recorders.
- Frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce traffi crumble.
- The PZM-11LLWR will pick up conversations or other desired sounds with extra clarity.
- MPN: PZM11LLWR
- UPC: 885038024828