- Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
- 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
- High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
- Noise-eliminating core sleeve
- Low capacitance/low resistance
- Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
- Competitively priced/superior performance
- Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
Our CFD DFMY is a professional digital multicore cable (AES/EBU) for LIVE and studio use. The pin configuration complies with the Yamaha D-Sub 25 specification, i.e. D-Sub 25-pin connector male to 4 XLR male/4 XLR female. The XLR connectors have a 3-pin configuration and a nickel-plated metal housing. The corresponding bulk cable is the CMD 8, which transmits analog as well as DMX signals excellently and features a spiral wound tinned copper pair screen and an additional tinned overall shield.