- Wireless Version of OD505 Handheld Mic
- For Shure/Sony/Lectrosonics Transmitters
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Active-Dynamic Capsule
- 3D Pop-Noise Diffuser
- Metal Housing, Mesh Grille
- Built in Vienna, Austria
Bring the open, consistent, and authentic sound of the OD505 active-dynamic wired handheld vocal microphone to your wireless system with the Austrian Audio OD505 WL1, a mic capsule compatible with Shure, Sony, and Lectrosonics handheld transmitters. The OD505 WL1 is expertly tuned to bring out the strengths of lead and background voices with minimal tweaks required from FOH engineers, technicians, or artists.
This supercardioid, active-dynamic capsule utilizes the company's Open Acoustic technology to ensure that your voice stand out in the mix. The proximity effect is optimized to ensure that the tonally open character of your voice is always preserved—at various distances from the mic and with changes in mic technique. Each OD505 WL1 capsule is hand-built in Vienna and measured and tuned in the in-house anechoic chamber.
Open Acoustic Technology Over Wireless
- Sound of the OD505 active-dynamic wired handheld vocal microphone
- Mounts on Shure, Sony, and Lectrosonics handheld wireless transmitters
- Dual-capsule, active-dynamic design for consistent sound
- Accurately formed supercardioid polar pattern—over a wide frequency range
- Feedback-reducing performance
- Excellent control over the proximity effect—no change in the sound and in the feedback behavior when gripping directly on the microphone head grille
- Specially designed 3D Pop Noise Diffuser effectively reduces the impact of plosives.
- Rugged metal housing with mesh grille
In the Box:
- Austrian Audio OD505 WL1 Supercardioid Active-Dynamic Wireless-Microphone Capsule for Shure/Sony/Lectrosonics Handheld Transmitters