- For Mixing & Mastering
- 44mm High-Excursion Drivers
- Over-Ear, Open-Back Design
- 5 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- Foldable for Easy Storage and Travel
- Comfortable Memory Foam Earpads
- Durable Metal Construction
- Includes Two Detachable Cables
- Includes 1/4" Adapter & Carry Case
Get yourself comfort and precision in the studio with the Austrian Audio Hi-X65, a pair of over-ear, open -back headphones designed to meet the demands of mixing and mastering engineers. With proprietary high-excursion 44mm drivers, the headphones deliver a linear frequency response and low distortion as well as a frequency response of 5 Hz to 28 kHz. This helps in the QC process for mastering, as errors will be easier to detect.
Soft, replaceable memory foam earpads ensure comfortable wearing for long sessions. The headphones can be folded to allow compact storage and convenient transport. Two detachable cables are included, and a 1/4" adapter is also supplied, along with a carry bag.
For Mixing & Mastering
The Hi-X65 employ drivers that use a proprietary High Excursion technology to deliver a linear frequency response as well as open and precise sound-stage. This makes them excellent for QC work in the mastering process and makes mixing a pleasure as well.
These headphones feature a 44mm driver and a ring magnet system. This design allows for improved airflow. The ring magnet, combined with a copper-clad aluminum voice coil, reduces the weight of the membrane and the voice coil connected to it, allowing the membrane to move or change direction faster, providing a more responsive impulse reaction. The result is excellent bass imaging and low THD at low frequencies as well as a linear frequency response.
Crafted for Comfort & Durability
The headphones use metal hinges and a metal bow to bolster durability and stability. A ventilated design with soft memory-foam earpads keep you comfortable throughout prolonged listening sessions. The earpads and bow pad are replaceable to ensure a long lifetime for the product.
Ease of Use & Transport
The headphones ship with two detachable cables of differing lengths. A 1/4" adapter allows you to use the cans with your favorite headphone amplifiers. When you're not using the headphones, you can fold them for easy storage in the included carry bag.
- Earpiece Design: Over-Ear (Circumaural), Open-Back
- Earpiece Swivel: Yes
- Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style: Wired
- Foldable: Yes
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 1.7" / 44 mm
- Voice Coil: Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire
- Impedance: 25 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 28 kHz
- Sensitivity: 110 dB SPL/V
- Maximum Power Handling: 150 mW
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%
- Audio Connector to Source: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male
- Adapter (Included): 1/4" TRS
- Cable Length: 3.9' / 1.2 m, 9.8' / 3 m
- Cable Color: Black
- Color: Black
- Water Resistance: None
- Material of Construction: Memory Foam, Metal
In the Box:
- Austrian Audio Hi-X65 Open-Back Reference-Grade Headphones
- Cable (3.9')
- Cable (9.8')
- 3.5mm to 1/4" Adapter
- Carry Pouch