- Musicians, Podcasters, Live Streamers
- USB Type-C for Mac/Windows, iPad, iPhone
- Input 1: XLR-1/4" Mic/Line/Instrument
- Input 2: 1/4" Line/Instrument
- 1 Headphone Out, 2 Monitor Outs
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Conversion
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip Onboard DSP
- Loopback Mode, Onboard Mixer
- Apogee Control 2, Ableton Live Lite DAW
Made for musicians, podcasters, YouTubers, and live streamers, the Apogee Electronics BOOM is a portable 2x2 desktop USB audio interface that combines Apogee's legendary studio-quality sound with a host of professional features designed to optimize your workflow for content creation on the go. Record, monitor, and mix through a class-leading mic preamp and pristine 24-bit / 192 kHz digital conversion. Sculpt your sound using the Apogee Symphony ECS Channel Strip (onboard hardware DSP) tuned by legendary mixer Bob Clearmountain.
BOOM lets you create your complete podcast and streaming production environment with the onboard mixer and Loopback mode. Monitor your recordings with clarity and fine detail through the audiophile quality headphone output. BOOM comes with Ableton Live Lite DAW to get you started right away. All you have to do is connect directly to your Mac, iPad Pro, or Windows laptop, and let your ideas flow.
- Best-in-class sound quality with 35 years of multi-award winning Apogee Analog and digital engineering.
- BOOM's conversion stages employ high-end analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog components, not low-end codecs.
- Pure digital connection for up to 24-bit / 192 kHz recording.
- All inputs accept a professional-spec maximum input level of +18 dBu, ensuring pristine audio signal even with the loudest sources.
- Mic preamps offer a class-leading 62 dB of gain, for capturing delicate sources with clarity.
- Providing an audiophile experience, BOOM's zero-ohm headphone output is able to drive even high-impedance hi-fi headphones with power, clarity, and a perfectly balanced frequency response.
- Connect microphones, guitars, keyboards, line-level audio devices to the front-panel IN1 XLR-1/4" combo jack. (when using condenser mics, be sure to engage 48V phantom power).
- Connect guitars, synthesizers, and line-level audio devices to the IN2 1/4" jack.
- On the BOOM back panel, connect your studio monitors to the left and right 1/4" SP (speaker) outputs.
- Connect headphones to the 1/4" HP (headphone) output.
- Front-panel meters enable you to visualize the current input- or output-level setting.
- The included Apogee Control 2 software provides access to all settings including System setup, direct-monitor mixing, hardware DSP, and monitor controller functionality.
In the Box
- Apogee Electronics BOOM 2x2 Desktop USB Type-C Audio Interface with Built-In Hardware DSP FX
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty