Crown PZM-185 PZM Mic Battery/Phantom - PZM185
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
- ELECTRONIC DELIVERY
- PROCESSING TIME
- CALL FOR IN-HAND DESCRIPTION
The PZM185 is a Pressure Zone Microphone® designed for applications such as group discussions, interviews, broadcast and home video production. The paddle can be detached, which makes it nearly invisible when mounted on tables, floors, walls, lecterns or cameras.
The PZM185 is powered by either an internal AAA 1.5V battery or 12–48V phantom power. It provides a wide, smooth frequency response and is protected against static and RFI. The XLR output is balanced and low-impedance, which allows long cable runs without hum pickup or high-frequency loss.
- Ideal for table-top or on-floor recordings: conference, group discussions, interviews, broadcast, home video, lectures, music
- Works on internal AAA battery or phantom power
- Low-impedance XLR-type output
- Boundary “paddle” can be detached
- Clear, bright sound quality with excellent bass
- Element : Electret condenser.
- Frequency response (typical) : 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- Polar pattern : Hemispherical (half-omni) on a large surface.
- Impedance : 150 ohms, balanced. Recommended minimum load impedance 1000 ohms.
- Open circuit sensitivity (1.5V battery power) : 0.8mV/Pa (–62 dB re 1 volt/Pa).
- Power sensitivity (1.5V battery power) : –59.5 dBm. EIA sensitivity –154 dBm.
- Open-circuit sensitivity (phantom power) : 3.2 mV/Pa (–50 dB re 1V/Pa).
- Power sensitivity (phantom power) : –47.5 dBm. EIAsensitivity –142 dBm.
- Equivalent noise level (self-noise) : 21 dB SPLtypical, A-weighted (0 dB = .0002 dyne/cm2).
- S/N ratio : 73 dB at 94 dB SPL.
- Maximum SPL : 120 dB SPL produces 3% distortion with phantom power.
- Polarity : Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of the output connector.
- Cable : 8-foot (2.438-m), 2-conductor shielded, permanently attached cable. No other cable supplied use 2-conductor shielded mic cable.
- Output connector : 3-pin XLR-type pro audio connector.
- Operating voltage : One 1.5V size AAA alkaline battery (Duracell MN2400 or equivalent) or 12 to 48V phantom power (positive voltage on pins 2 and 3 with respect to pin 1).
- Battery life : Approximately 45 days.
- Current drain : 0.5 mA.
- Materials : High-impact plastic housing and steel power module.
- Finish : Satin black.
- Dimensions : 5.9" (15.0cm) length, 3.409" (8.7cm) width (at widest point), .607" (1.5cm) height (at highest point)
- MPN : PZM185
- UPC : 885038024811
Audio MIDI Plus is committed to deliver the best experience for our customers. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an exchange or a store credit within 30 days from the ship date.
In the unlikely event that you received a defective product, a wrong product, or damaged product, Audio MIDI Plus will replace it at no charge of any additional shipping cost. We will send you a prepaid label to return the item, and ship you a replacement. You will not incur any shipping charges. Please notify us of any of damaged, defective or misshipped products within 14 days.
After 30 days, you may request manufacturer warranty if your item malfunctions. Unless otherwise specified, Audio MIDI Plus is an authorized dealer for all the brands we represent.
How to request a return:
Please email us or call us to obtain a RMA number. All returns must be in a re-sellable condition and include all packing materials, accessories and paperwork. We may apply a restocking fee if the returned products fall into these following categories:
- Missing original packaging, manuals, accessories, or any contents that was included
- RMA number was not associated with the return
- Items not in original like new condition
Please send all returns to:
Audio MIDI Plus Returns
3725 Saddle Drive,
Carlsbad, CA 92010
The following items are not returnable, unless received DOA, in which we will send a replacement:
- Electronic Delivery of Software
- Special orders
Items that fall into the in mouth and in ear use category, such as mouthpieces, earphones, ear plugs, harmonicas, cannot be returned due to health regulations
Thank You for shopping with us!
If your item is eligible for shipment outside of the United States, Tax, Duty, and/or VAT and brokerage fees are the buyer's sole responsibility. Please check with your local authorities to assess these extra fees.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
International Friends: If you refuse a delivery due to Tax and/or Duty, we reserve the right to refund you only when the package is successfully returned back to us, and MINUS all shipping charges
Most software items are now Electronic Delivery Only. Once payment is received, we will Email you the necessary codes and/or download links. Please be sure to check your junk mail and spam folders for this Email.
While most items are in stock either in our retail store or fulfillment warehouse in Carlsbad, CA, in some cases items may need to be ordered and/or drop shipped from the manufacturer. Please allow 3-10 days for order processing, fulfillment, and setup, as well as transit and delivery time. Tracking will be available within 48 hours in most cases.
Please call us at (844) 577-4502 10AM-6PM PT M-S for an IN-HAND description of the item that you are interested in. We are always happy to help, and look forward to speaking with you if needed. Live Skype may also be available for you.